The Data Controller
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment and Holder of the treatment and Holder of the treatment and "Harris Shoes 1913 Srl" Headquarters activity Via G. Falcone, 4 - 50054 Fucecchio (FLORENCE). The Data Processor and the legal representative, electively domiciled there.
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org may request more information on the data provided as well as request an updated list of the persons appointed responsible for data processing.
Responsible for the treatment
As provided in the information referred to in article 13, paragraph 1 - letter f of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 "When the owner has designated several managers and indicated at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the ways in which the updated list of managers can be easily known". To comply with the regulatory provisions, the updated list of data processors is available. Using the above references, it is possible to know this list.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller and are only handled by technical staff of the Office in charge of processing, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (brochures, leaflets, formulation of estimates, etc.) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties.
Types of data processed
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (internet domain and IP protocol, browser type and operating system of the computer used, date, time and stay on the site, pages viewed, any search engine from which you entered the site). This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the response status given by the server (successful end of error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The information collected automatically can be used by "Harris Shoes 1913 Srl" to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site, for statistical purposes, to improve navigation and site contents). Except for the possibility of using the data to ascertain responsibility, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. It should be noted that personal and / or business data entered in the forms on the "www.calzoleriaharris.it" site are protected by "Harris Shoes 1913 Srl" and used to answer user queries, to provide the requested information or to contact the user regarding the services provided or for any promotions and / or offers. Optional supply of data apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the information request forms to "Harris Shoes 1913 Srl".
The provision of personal data and the relative consent to the treatment is necessary in order to be able to provide the personal data and the relative consent to the treatment is necessary to be able to use the services offered.
Failure to consent to the processing or subsequent revocation involves the cancellation of the request with the consequent cancellation from the services offered by the site.
Method of treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We inform you that, to provide a complete service, there are links to other websites managed by other owners. We decline all responsibility in case of errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal immoral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with the current regulatory provisions and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by us to which reference is made.
Disclosure of data
The personal data provided may be communicated to:
- Public bodies in compliance with EU laws, regulations and regulations;
- Transferred abroad with the user's consent and within the limits set out in articles 42 and 43 of Legislative Decree n. 196.
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 - reported in full). Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. The requests also go to the Data Controller using the references indicated above.
In relation to the above treatment, the user can exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the full text of which is given below:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;